Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 1 Post 4th Annual LC Cruise

Well, it's been a week since the 4th annual LC Cruise. Now what?

I'm pleased to say I've had a great week eating wise. Have stayed VLC, high fat all week. Finally successfully into Ketosis. I lost a whopping .4 lbs. Whoopie!

Am I discouraged? Maybe a bit, but as I reflected on what I got from this week I came up with this:

I feel better.
I am in control.
I am hopeful.
I'm not hungry.
I didn't gain weight.
I have purpose.

All, in all a good week non-scale wise. I know this WOE is the best for me, I've done it 4 years now, with the exception of a rough 9 months off and on in 2010. I believe in the science and believe in myself. What more can I ask of myself?

More to come...I'm not going anywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Ya know... that is sort of what I got to. I'm not going anywhere! That is success... just in that decision. Good Job, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Kim. Feeling that control and not being hungry is such a benefit in itself. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete